Monday 2 June 2014

Kill the Fame...

So this past Saturday night, I got to check out the latest line of clothing coming out from Toronto based clothing line, Fame Kills. The brand takes the image and the idea of celebrity obsession to the next heights, by using the images of the young and famous who passed away early, live young die fast kind of lifestyle. It also uses the idea of what and why we purchase certain items, is it because of the famous people who wear that clothing or because it is something we actually like. Needless to say, a very cool concept and a great new collection that was launched. It was packed house over at Studio Bar, with a very cool and creative collection of paintings surrounding the place, plenty of people talking over the beats eager to see what the next collection would have in store.

And as they say, pictures are worth a thousand words, so check it out...








An awesome night it was, tons of beautiful people and a great vibe. I want to say congrats to Fame Kill on the success of the 2nd show here, I am looking forward to getting a shirt or two myself, love Shia Labeouf tee a lot. A big shout out to my friend, Nico, who was one of the models at the show, loving the beard man. If you get a chance guys, check these guys out down under these links, give them a follow and/or a like and keep track of what's next...

So that's all the time I got for now, be sure to take a look back at some of my older posts, tell your friends, tweets this, comment below as well and follow this page. I am going to do my best to keep this update and all that good stuff, got a lot to talk about, so stay tuned and keep chasing the storm.


Me & Sarah Rose be fabulous...your welcome. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment