Wednesday 9 April 2014

Start Living...

"You get busy living or you get busy dying".

It's times like these were I think back to them old lazy days, playing video games until morning and sleep in until I feel the need to wake up. Of course, back in those days I was practically invisible to the world and those who could see me weren't very impressed. Those lazy days are long gone now though. Now a new chapter is starting for me, and it's one that will be taking up pretty much all of my time. A lot of work and jobs coming up, but right now I know what I need to do. I have a lot of debt that I need to pay off and a lot of money I need to save up, but at least I am in the right direction. A big thank you to my big brothers who have helped me out with these different jobs, going to do my best to make you guys proud. To all my friends and family who I haven't had the time to see, I apologize but I want to let you all know that I am working my ass off and I haven't forgotten you guys and gals. I promise you all, I will find the time for each and every one of you. 



And I haven't forgotten about my responsibilities as an artist either. Been hitting up a lot of inking as of late, had the chance and honor to ink up art from Vince Sunico, Toblyawesome, Shane Heron, Kevin Briones and that's just to name a few. It's a great excercise and practice, I try my best to show the lines of the artist and as well try to add my own touch to the piece. I still need a lot of practice, but it's been a great excercise. I have posted a few of these on Instagram in the past few weeks, so if you have yet to see them be sure to follow me @ChileanStorm and tell your friends as well. Also been hitting up on Deviantart as well, posting a lot of the sketch covers that I have done in the past months as well, so be sure to check them out over at my Deviantart page as well, under MindMage. Going to have to bring that name up to speed, but make no mistakes it's me. And also be sure to shoot me an email or a comment below if you want to see some original content or if you are looking for some commissions, I would love to do some work for you guys, so let me know.

Well that's all the time I got, but I will do my best to keep you guys updated. Just know that I am going to be really busy, also going to be doing some shows with the SP crew in the next few weeks, so be sure to follow us and see us at the shows. Much love to all of you, and keep chasing the storm. 


No comments:

Post a Comment