Tuesday 6 August 2013

August Already!

Hot damn, it's already August! 


Well that means it's crunch time for all of us comic book artist and writers, less sleep and more Monster energy drinks. Tonight will be my first night to be able to sit down and get working on some of my projects, I got a lot to finish but I think I should be alright if I stick to the plan and power through and make some awesome art work. I didn't feel great this morning, had to call in sick after throwing up bile all morning, I am pretty sure it was something I ate the night before. Although I am finding now in days my body is becoming more and more sensitive towards the things I eat, so I really need to be more careful about what I eat now in days. But I am feeling a little better, hopefully I can put in a few hours and bust out some good work. I am meeting up with the crew tomorrow for some work and of course filming the latest episode of Time Well Spent, it will be episode 9! I also want to do some promotional work for TWS, maybe some postcards and/or stickers for the Spent Pencils table at Fan Expo. Trying to get the word out on the show and get more viewer interaction, which would be amazing. We love doing the show, and I would love to share that with as many fans as possible, so spread the word and tell the world. Also if you have yet to see it, here is episode 8 in case you didn't get a chance to see it yet...


A very funny episode to shoot, it was hard to keep a straight face with all the shenanigans going on in the background. As for the Spotlight comics on this issue me and Tiffany take a look at two different one shot issues, Tiff takes a look at Marvel comics Wolverine: In The Flesh, a book which has Wolverine working with a celebrity chef to track down a cannibal killer. I take a look at Kaboom comics Adventure Time: 2013 Summer Special, a collection of mini adventures with the crazy casts of AT, a must for all fans. Then for Reviews we look at a local talent in Yuki vs Panda, an awesome martial arts comedy about one girls rivalry with a panda, I can't even make that up, it's awesome though with a colorful casts of characters and both fighters training for the ultimate showdown. A great ready and very fun read, highly suggest to check it out when you get a chance. And remember, if you know any great books that you think we should be reading, by all means let us know. 

And also, please be sure to subscribe and watch my video vlogs that I am doing, this is the latest if you haven't had the chance to watch yet, so by all means give it a watch...


I will probably do a quick video tonight as well as I work away in the night, so please subscribe and let me know what you think. 

But that's all the time I got for now, but sure to stay tuned for all news and ChileanStorm updates that are coming soon! Keep chasing the storm!

No comments:

Post a Comment