Monday 15 July 2013

Storm Tube

Hey everyone, how is it going out there in the wild wild geek world that we are living? Pacific Rim was freaking fantastic in everyway imaginable, Comic Con is just around the corner, we got Evo tournaments getting everyone hyped to the max and not to mention DC has started the Trinity War crossover event! So we got a lot to do these days and in the next few weeks, I am going to start this blog with linking everyone up with the latest episode of Time Well Spent, in episode 5 we take a look at Ravine and at Daredevil: Dark Nights in the Spotlight and we take a look at last weeks brand new release, Sheltered! So here it is, don't forget to give it a like, comment and tell your friends and family. 


So watch that up and get ready for episode 6 which is coming to a YouTube near you, and I will be sure to post here as well for you to see. So yeah, let's get this hype going! 

So this past weekend I did attended the Jace Wars fundraiser to lend a helping hand in raising money for the Ronald McDonald House Hamilton ad brain tumor research. So a big thank you to the organizers of this event for inviting us and allowing us to give back to those in need, Spent Pencils is always ready to help out at anytime. And a big thank you to everyone who came out and got some sketches, we raised roughly $350 on the sketches alone! That is incredible guys, thanks a lot for the support. I go into a bit more detail in this mornings vlog, which you can watch here...


Now to take care of the week ahead, remember guys to come on out this Wednesday and Saturday to Silver Snail Comics for the July Well Spent event that is going on all month. A lot of amazing talent will be on hand to sketch original work for you and a lot of amazing prints that you will be able to take home, so be sure to stop by and check it out. As for me, I want to start on the pages of issue zero for The Glass Prison. I've been talking about this bad boy for sometime, and I want to share the creation process with you. So stay tuned to all the avenues of ChileanStorm related media for more information as it comes. That's all the time I got for now, I will let you know that I got a few reviews to post up, trying my best to keep up with those as well, so look forward to that. Also remember to subscribe to the page and by all means leave a comment below, I love hearing from you. So until the next blog, keep chasing the storm.

P.S. I cut my hair.


No comments:

Post a Comment