Thursday 13 June 2013

What Time is it?



Hey y'all, quick blog post here for everyone, been up late tonight and last night working away on a few projects. I am really proud to say that we have finished our first episode of Time Well Spent, which is a comic book and geek based show with yours truly and Tiffany as hosts for the show. A big thanks to Maddsketch for helping us out and editing this bad boy all day, we couldn't have done it without you, and be sure to subscribe to his YouTube channel, a lot of content is coming in the next few weeks. This is the first time I have ever tried anything like this, so I was a little nervous, but I am really glad to be working with good friends on this, makes the whole process a lot easier. I just want to get better and better, so by all means keep watching and enjoy the show.

Let me know what you think of the video and by all means subscribe, like and comment on the video, and share with friends and family. Going to be doing another sketch card step by step tomorrow after work and then on Saturday we got a family picnic during the day and we are doing Superman at night, so stay tuned for more blogs and updates. Also be ready for Thursdays, with new episodes of Time Well Spent. Thanks again for the support, and I will see y'all later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment